Dol Guldur Project 4

It is some time ago I posted the last update on my Dol Guldur project. Slow painting progress, problems with finding good lighting for taking pictures etc all contributed to that. But now I finished the current batch of miniatures and was able to make some decent pictures.

I took some tries but I was able to realize the color scheme I aimed for. The green for the clothes is the same on all of them.
The Nazgul  and Castellans have blue/gold weapon handles and blades of metal with Biel-Tan green and Nuln Oil washes. 
The armour on the Castellans and the Necromancer uses the same approach + dry brushing and adding highlights.
The armour on the Nazgul is Nuln Oil with brown tones.

Three Nazgul are still missing and I will try to paint them in one batch. 
I am really happy with the results and they already have proven their prowess in battle ;)

The Castellan keeps his watch and happy hobbying until the next time =)







































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MESBG VS 40k 10. Edition - Meine ersten Erfahrungen

Rise of the Necromancer LL Review

MESBG VS 40k 10th Edition - First Experience