Dol Guldur Project Finalized

It is quite some time ago since I last posted something about my Dol Guldur project. In fact it is already finished since quite some time. I simply did not mange to find time to do the photographs. Or rather learn how to do better pictures^^

But I finally did and want to share the results with you. In following you can see my Rise of the Necromancer LL army - all Nazgul, the Necromancer and three Castellans.

Quite soon I will also share my review of this army, on which I worked in parallell.

The Castellan keeps his watch and happy hobbying until the next time =)

The Necromancer




The Nazgul of Dol Guldur
















Castellans of Dol Guldur




Group pictures










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MESBG VS 40k 10. Edition - Meine ersten Erfahrungen

Rise of the Necromancer LL Review

MESBG VS 40k 10th Edition - First Experience